10/100/1000 broadcom network cards

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Oct 1 13:20:12 EDT 2003

Haven't used those, If they have a driver on their website then using
that driver they should work. The kernel may already have a driver for
it. I'd say toss it in and see what happens. You can always run the
driver from their site, but you prob won't need to if your running a
current release. Ethernet support is usually very good in the kernel.
What version/dist of linux?

--
Justin Bennett
Network Administrator