Java Virus ?

Riga, Anthony Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com
Fri Nov 21 18:10:58 EST 2003

JAVA is designed so that a program cannot write to the user's file system without explicit permission so presuming the JAVA interpreter is correctly implemented, there is a layer of protection against viral infection built into the language. Sounds like maybe those files that were scanned could have been orphaned files.