Redhat Display problems

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Nov 20 07:59:45 EST 2003

I have seen this happen before, it is not a problem with Open Office but
with your display settings, and in particular, your monitor setting.
Run "redhat-config-xfree86" and adjust your monitor setting, under the
advanced tab, and make sure the "set dpi" is set correctly. The "set
dpi" is probably screwing you up.