Fubared terminfo?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 19:47:07 EST 2003

Yep, your terminfo is foobed.  You need to reinstall it.  Not sure how you
would do it from your distribution.  It is probably in /usr/share/terminfo or
/usr/lib/terminfo.  It is a directory with subdirs.  Maybe someone can 'tar' up
their terminfo directory and send it to you if you need.  My online time will
be greatly intermittant for a while.

Cheers!

Bob