Hosting and Meeting

Tim speljamr at speljamr.com
Tue Nov 18 18:46:09 EST 2003

I've been taking a look at the http://www.buzzsawhosting.com reseller plans
and I gotta say, they beat the pants off what I'm getting at
http://aitcom.net. The control panel demos make it look pretty impressive.
Their PHP setup is pretty good too:
http://www.buzzsawhosting.com/phpinfo.php . I think I might give them a try
and maybe switch all of my hosting there if it is reliable. I haven't seen a
deal this good anywhere else, at least not for reseller accounts.

Timothy J. Finucane
http://www.speljamr.com
speljamr at speljamr.com

Smith & Wesson - The original point and click interface