Laptop Questions?

joshua at navyjosh.us joshua at navyjosh.us
Mon Nov 17 15:32:59 EST 2003

Hey,

Well i have been thinking of getting a laptop for some time but i have
some questions i would like to ask.

Well to start i was looking at some laptops and noticed that they offer
Celeron P4 and P4(HT) proccessors. How do Celeron differnce from Pentium
Processors. Also would it be wise to get a desktop proccessor in a
notebook? But they also make Mobile P4's. So basicly what is the differnce
between Celeron and Pentium processors. I would be useing the laptop as
everyday use so which type is better for this type? Well that is basicly
it other then what is a better Laptop maker. I was looking at dell for
price and i like there case design. So any ideas? I would be dual-booting
a new install of what they provide and Mandrake Linux 9.2 ( a new install
becuase as far as i know nfts can not be resized or written on without
problems. If i am wrong please point me to where i can find teh inomation
on this) Thanks!

Later Dayz,
Josh