Hosting and Meeting

joshua at navyjosh.us joshua at navyjosh.us
Mon Nov 17 14:15:57 EST 2003

Hey,

Well i missed the meeting but i use 4 differnt irc networks when i am on.
i use Dilex-Net LiquidSkies (I am a Network Admin here) Invision Power IRC
and EFnet.

AS for the webhosting there is
http://spinnahost.com/site/?p=reseller
They have some good resellers comes with Reseller CP etc.

Later Dayz,
Josh