Printing Font Samples

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sat Nov 15 12:41:54 EST 2003

I'm not sure where they are.  /usr/share/fonts has a ton of stuff, but
only the ttf's have a recognizable font name and there's very few all
together compared to what OOo (for example) sees as choices.  Some did
produce thumbnails.  I didn't see anything that looked like times new
roman (which I imported from windows) and can use in OOo.
locate font produced 1000's of lines, most of which wasn't particularly
useful.

Joe

--
"If we don't dream of the possible, the possible never happens." -Christopher Reeve