ximian desktop

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Nov 13 09:47:19 EST 2003

I downloaded the ximian desktop2 via red-carpet the other day, was about
220MB but it is really nice, it takes Gnome to a new level. For those of
you with the bandwidth, I would recommend checking it out. NOTE: you
cannot revert to your old Gnome after doing so.
Also, I know Anthony has said he downloaded the Fedora Yarrow release.
Did you install it and how do you like it Anthony? I downloaded Fedora
Severn, which I believe was a pre-release of Yarrow and I installed that
the other day. I like it but it leaves out a few "necessities" for me,
like lilo, galeon, etc. So, as we work within this structure, I'm
probably going to have to get good at compiling, until we start seeing
rpm's made for Fedora. Anyway, how is Yarrow, anyone? Anthony?