setting up sendmail user acct

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 00:19:08 EST 2003

There are many ways but the simplest is to simply create a normal user account
on the mail server and allow IMAP or POP access for him.  In Mandrake and
RedHat, you can use 'adduser <username>', followed by 'passwd <username>' to
create a user and set his initial password.

There's a bunch of GUI toys for doing that, too but I never use them.

Cheers!

Bob