Introduction

Erek Dyskant erek at nbtsc.org
Sun Nov 9 15:16:09 EST 2003

Hi All,
	I just joined the list, and figured that I'd introduce myself.
I'll be living in East Aurora until about new years, after which I'll be
heading back to Olean.
	I have been using various forms of unix for about 6 years, with
a good portion of my experience in Linux.  My current main project is
working as a consultant for a web hosting company, where I keep their
Redhat and Solaris servers up and running.  Currently everything except
a few legacy programs have been moved over to the redhat boxes.
	I'm interested in a wide range of issues surrounding Unix
administration, and am looking forward to meeting you all next Sunday,
assuming that I can make it.  One thing it didn't say on the website is
when you all meet.  It'd be great if one of you could let me know.

Best Regards,

Erek Dyskant
Unix Consultant