Partition confusion

frank at mogosystems.com frank at mogosystems.com
Fri Nov 7 07:52:33 EST 2003

Michael, I would suggest dumping ME as quickly as possible and getting something
more stable like Win2k Pro. I have Win2k Por and Redhat 9 on my single 40GB HDD
and they play really well together. In my past experience ME has been nothing
but trouble. Several friends and family have come to me with their problems, and
after upgrading to Win2k Pro, all there problems go away. (Their computers work
right too.)  ;>) My best guess is that ME is having a hard time with 200 GB and
a dual boot as well as it's normal share of problems.

Frank Mogavero