Courier Imap Idle Issue?

Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Wed Nov 5 11:32:20 EST 2003

I'm running Mozilla 1.5 against a courier imap server  (2.1.2).
Occasionally (a couple times aday) I will hit get messages and my inbox
will show no new messages, but I know someone has sent me a message. So
I close mozilla open it again and I get 5 or 6 new messages. I don't
think it's refreshing when in Idle mode. I was 11:28 and I had a message
from 11:09 ( a server genertated email so I know the time was accurate).
Any Ideas? I don't have enhanced Idle setup,

This is my Idle Timout:

##NAME: IMAP_IDLE_TIMEOUT:0
#
# This setting controls how often
# the server polls for changes to the folder, in IDLE mode (in seconds).

IMAP_IDLE_TIMEOUT=30

--
Justin Bennett
Network Administrator