Browser problem

Kevin Chudy kchudy at mail.netsos.com
Fri May 23 16:49:08 EDT 2003

It sounds like .rpm is associated with another application. In Windows, I
have seen Real Player do that when it is installed. If I try and download a
.rpm it tries to open Real Player. When you tried to add .rpm and save to
disk, was there another instance of .rpm. You could remove that
association.

Kevin