Tranfering Linux

Joshua Altemoos joshua at navyjosh.us
Sat May 17 15:48:39 EDT 2003

Just to state this i can not make a boot disk for linux. The Floppy
drive i had is defective and the other one i have does not haev teh same
pin setup so? What should i do i have linux installed allready and what
i am doing is tranfering teh data from one hd to another and makeing XP
the first HD and linux the second. How Can I Make This Work? Thanks

Josh