Tranfering Linux

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat May 17 14:59:51 EDT 2003

I have installed all windows os's with either same drives or different,
and have done it many many times. I have never had a problem using lilo.
I would also strongly recommend formatting the windows drive in FAT32,
even if it is going to have xp on it. I have also found ways to get past
the 32gb limit for the ntfs, so it can be done.

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>