Hello

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 02:26:18 EDT 2003

I tried to upgrade my 9.0 mandrake to 9.1 and it crashed on CD2.  I ended up
having to reinstall from scratch 9.1...

I use nfs mounted home drives and nis so as soon as my client had the necessary
services it was as if I had hardly changed anything...

Still I had md5sum checked the isos so I was pretty confident teh upgrade would
go well.  Still man oh man I was upset when the upgrade crashed and rebooted my
machine becsaue then any attempt to run the upgrade failed with tons of failed
rpm installs.

THe same CD's ran the INSTALL (vs upgrade) just fine!

jjn