export Evolution contacts

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 13:40:00 EDT 2003

--- "Riga, Anthony" <Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com> wrote:

> Anyone know how to export contacts from Evolution. I see that you can import
> but I dont see how to export. I want to put my contacts on another Linux
> workstation with Evolution.

Well, if you go to your contacts, select 'Edit->Select all' from the menubar,
then right click on one of the entries, you will be able to export them as
'vcards'.  I think it will stuff them all out into one file.  Then you can
import them or convert them to whatever.  On the other end, evolution will suck
in the vcard format contacts in one swell foop...

Cheers!

Bob