Anyone ever seen this before...

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu May 15 09:53:59 EDT 2003

I believe there is an attrib command.  It kinda works similar to
attrib.exe back in the old DOS days.  It _COULD_ be possible that a file
is hidden/protected using attrib.

On the otherhand, your directory could always be on a (ro) mounted
partition.  # mount would provide you with more information about that.

-Rob

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me