Linux Fix

Joshua joshua at madsims.net
Wed May 14 23:08:31 EDT 2003

Hello,

I finnlay got mdk to install but w/o teh 3rd cd with all i needed teh 3rd cd only have a min of install stuff. As for my Sound Card the sound poorts are built on to teh mother board so i am goning to try to do them in harddrake, My Moniter i got it set at 640*480 w/ 60hrtz which makes it work fine. I may be buying a new moniter from ustik they haev used 17" moniters for 78 someodd dollars so... Have a good Day.

Joshua
Also i will be changeing my e-mail address on this list so i can have a central name i use on linux :)