Hello

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue May 13 08:07:18 EDT 2003

Check to see what monitor was selected. Not being able to change the
resolution is usually due to an improper monitor selection. Check that,
if the specific monitor is not listed for selection, you can usually
select the horiz and vert sync rates manually, check the back of your
monitor and make sure they are correct! I've seen monitors get woofed in
such a way. Once the proper settings are in place, you should be able to
select as high a resolution as the monitor is capable of.