Hello

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue May 13 07:04:17 EDT 2003

Downloads very often get corrupted. You need to download the md5sum list
with the iso's. Then run the md5sum package against the iso and compare
the output against the list for that iso. "md5sum disto.iso", then "less
MD5SUM", without the quotes. You would need a working Linux box to do
this from a command prompt, I am not sure if md5sum works in windows or
if they have an md5sum package for windows. I would say I have an
average of about a 60% success rate when downloading. Also, after you
make sure the iso's are correct, run an md5sum check on the cd's after
you create them, burners can corrupt as well! Hope this helped,
peter at cybersource.us
btw, Welcome to Linux land! :)

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>