Double Click sensitivity

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon May 5 14:04:55 EDT 2003

I have the Mozilla that came with the distro.
Mozilla 1.3

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.3) Gecko/20030210

I followed your instructions, but the dialog has no option for double
click etc.  I tried it from the main mail sceen and from the compose
screen, and from the browser screen.  I am currently configured (in
mousedrake) as standard ps/2 mouse (using my handheld trackball mouse)
which does not have a wheel.  That may have something to do with it.  I
also set the control panel option (mentioned below) really high and
verified that  Mozilla is not paying any attention to it.

Joe