xawtv

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 18:16:49 EST 2003

Nope, you don't want bttv loaded.  Looks to me like you have a video
module called usbvision loaded.  That is the device that we want to
work with.  I did a little poking around in google and found a bunch
of pages about this thing.

I need all of the information from the 'lsmod' command.  I need to
know if the module 'tuner' is loaded.

The reason that you couldn't remove the i2c modules is that they are
used by the 'usbvision' module.  It looks like you're very close to
having it work.  We may need to add a 'tuner type=x' type flag where
the 'x' is the tuner type number to the /etc/modules.conf file.

Peter, what was the option that we put in your machine for the tuner?

Cheers

Bob

=====
Bob Meyer