Switching to Redhat

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Mar 26 11:02:32 EST 2003

very possible, I always run the up2date, in fact if you have never run
the up2date for the packages in RH8, I will bet your screensavers don't
work in KDE. There are tons of KDE updates that are applicable from the
initial release of 8, probably because RH seems to be favoring Gnome and
may have payed more attention to the Gnome side vs KDE when testing in
RC. Anyway, since RH seems to be favoring Gnome, makes one wonder what
they see. I just want to change the desktop font color, is that such a
big thing to ask? lol