Riga, Anthony Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com
Sat Mar 22 16:00:38 EST 2003

Pete
 I have 2 different addresses on the router on is a lan mac address and the other s the wan mac address. The wan address after reseting it still dosent match the mac address on the modem. I tried entering the mac address of the modem manually and I lose my internet connection. Since I moved and switched my adelphia account things have been acting weird.