Switching to Redhat

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Mar 18 10:49:20 EST 2003

I could really write a novel here on why I have come to my preference on
a Linux distro but to put it plainly, RedHat ROCKS!
Of course, to be fair, this is based mostly in comparison against
Mandrake, as I have not worked with SUSE, Debian or Slackware for that
matter. I am due to get a copy of SUSE this Thursday night, So I will
check into that soon. Anyway, as far as I am concerned, RedHat 8 made
leaps and bounds into the personal desktop market (with a few tweaks
being needed) and continue to rock solid in the server arena and IMHO
give the best representation of Linux and what a good OS can be like in
this world of Evil Empires (M$)

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>