Mozilla 1.3

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat Mar 15 09:15:23 EST 2003

Sounds like it may be a path problem if successfully installed. How did
you install it? If you do the command "which mozilla" at a prompt, it
will tell you the path that mozilla has, probably "/usr/bin/mozilla".
Look around for your new mozilla (I am assuming that it didn't overwrite
your current one) and then create a symbolic link to change it to your
new mozilla and replace the one in "/usr/bin". I would rename the
"/usr/bin/mozilla" to something like "/usr/bin/oldmozilla", just so you
could go back easily if you wanted/needed to.

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>