New User

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 17:24:15 EDT 2003

Sorry! Didn't see until later you were able to sign up

at RedHat. Maybe RH allows connection to itself by
default in lokkit.
The default gui for iptables in RH9 is a program
called lokkit.
first try to shutdown iptables
as root #/sbin/service iptables stop

you can remove lokkit as root
w/ the command #rpm -e lokkit*.rpm
reports I've gathered are that this program is kinda
buggy.

=====
Free Good
Fire Bad