Gedit and Printing

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon Jun 23 10:56:41 EDT 2003

I have a couple of outstanding questions about enscript:

I would like to be able to use the -t (title) option, but could not
figure out how to get it to accept a title with embedded blanks.  I had
the thing enclosed in two sets of escaped double quotes and enscribe
still wanted to treat the second word as a separate argument.

I would like to use the --footer option, but it ignores me.  It appears
that the default footer margin is set to zero, so no footer prints.
 From what I can tell, I need to build a postscript file for the fancy
header option and include the command to set the footer margin.   The
comand is trivial, but I have no idea how to build the postscript file
it wants.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Joe