RAM upgrade.

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Jun 10 21:26:45 EDT 2003

It won't do it automatically and you will have to repartition the hard
drive to make a larger partition for it to use, you will then need to
run mkswapon command. You could, if you have access to them ( i have
some here in the shop) use a small say 500mb disk drive and use it
entirely for the swap partition ( you will need to make the change in
your /etc/fstab file, as well as running the mkswapon command after

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>