strange sound problem

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Jun 9 23:25:56 EDT 2003

I put a separate card in and it works fine. I checked /dev/audio,
/dev/mixer and /dev/dsp, all three were owned by the person logged in at
the time. I was about to install alsa but didnt have the time and just
installed the card. How does one tell Gnome which sound server to use in
the first place?

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>