Squirrel Mail Error

Scott Lawton green_man at bluefrog.biz
Sat Jun 7 00:21:39 EDT 2003

Ghost In The Machine !

I checked the web mail again, and Lo, and Behold, the error message is
gone and junkmail has 5 messages in it.
I went to the Folders page and there is now a subscribe pane, so I
unsubscribed INBOX. junkmail, and junkmail remained.
I wish my ISP would have told me when they changed mail handlers that I
had to create a junkmail folder because they were running Spam Assassin.
I wonder how many others were having the same problem, and how Spam
assassin decides what qualifies as junkmail.
One of the messages filtered there was an announcement from American
Express.

--
"We're all mentally ill - some people just hide it better than others."
Stephen King

Scott
Mozilla 1.0 mail on Windows 98 SE