Squirrel Mail Error

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Wed Jun 4 21:29:41 EDT 2003

If I remember correctly, this is your ISP that set this up?  If not, and
you setup SM, try running ./configure, and editing the folder settings,
turn off option 12, "Default Sub. of INBOX".  My config is as follows,
keep in mind, I use POP3 to retrieve email normally, and do not use
MailDir.  I use Sendmail with University of Washington (uw) IMAP right
from the Pine distro.  If all else fails, call your ISP if they set up
SquirrelMail for their customers.

- Tony

SquirrelMail Configuration : Read: config.php (1.2.0)
Folder Defaults
1.  Default Folder Prefix         : mail/
2.  Show Folder Prefix Option     : TRUE
3.  Trash Folder                  : Trash
4.  Sent Folder                   : Sent
5.  Drafts Folder                 : Drafts
6.  By default, move to trash     : TRUE
7.  By default, move to sent      : TRUE
8.  By default, save as draft     : FALSE
9.  List Special Folders First    : TRUE
10. Show Special Folders Color    : TRUE
11. Auto Expunge                  : TRUE
12. Default Sub. of INBOX         : FALSE
13. Show 'Contain Sub.' Option    : FALSE
14. Default Unseen Notify         : 2
15. Default Unseen Type           : 1
16. Auto Create Special Folders   : TRUE
17. Don't move folders into Trash : FALSE
18. Enable /NoSelect folder fix   : FALSE