Video clips in e-mail

David Mangani dmangani at att.net
Tue Jul 29 17:31:42 EDT 2003

I looked into MainActor. It seems as though I will pass on this app. I
went to their web site and it cost $100. To much for a little bit of
video e-mail. I did fire up xawtv as it is included in RH9. I thought I
had it made. It opened just fine, I immediately had video on screen as
it seems to look for a default video input. Only problem is that when I
clicked on record AVI file button it locked up hard. kill PID wouldn't
even save this puppy. I'll need to do some reading and try to verify
settings before I try again.

Dave