Video clips in e-mail

David Mangani dmangani at att.net
Mon Jul 28 20:23:28 EDT 2003

Thanks to you both for such a speedy reply. I will look into both of the
options you mentioned. I was hoping that this would be relatively
simply. LOL. Well, I guess it may still be. I'll check out the software
and see. FYI I am using a super el cheapo Ezonics- EZcam. It was a
natsty thing to get working in windows too! RH9 is really great. The
more I use it the more I like it. I literally did NOTHING! I plugged in
the camera, opened gnome meeting and clicked the little camera Icon and
it just simply worked. Very cool.

Thanks again to both

Dave.