Jabber or something close

Tom Morgan samothyev at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 00:11:50 EDT 2003

I belong to an online music trading group which is presently being hosted by msn. Please dont beat me for the msn... Anyway we are sick and tired of how long it takes to post a reply to email msgs within the group. One person will reply to an email which will show up days later while other people post afterwards and it goes through right away. We have created a new msg board using phpBB. Our only issue at this point is that we do not have a chat room which I was under the impression that jabber would do that. I only see how jabber is similiar to IM. Does anyone have any experience in this or can point me in a direction that would work? Mucho thanks in advance..

Tom Morgan

Bob Meyer- Pleae dont beat for for using MSN :-) LOL