PengAOL

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 20:51:23 EDT 2003

Actually, AOL does use TCP/IP but I believe that it may be tunnelled over
something else.  I know this 'cuz I downloaded Netscape for a friend that was
sick of getting virused all to heck from IE but couldn't move from Windoze due
to an application he was using.  It worked WAY faster over the AOL link than
the AOL (IE) browser.

If I have time, maybe we'll have a hack at it at the meeting...

Cheers!

Bob