QII on Solaris

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 10:10:27 EDT 2003

I did find what I needed to run QII dedicated server on Solaris.  the official
ID ftp site actaully has software to run a dedicated server.  I was able to get
LMCTF running.  planetquake has a solaris website (planetquake/eclipse) it's
called solar eclipse:-)

However nothing has been updated since '99.  There is a app to install and rn
QII client but it is for 7 or later and I have Solaris 9 and get told " you
need 7 or later"  I haven't run all the pathches for Solaris yet (still behind
MS proxy so can't use the east wizard like msc).

Well theres's some QII solaris info if anyone needs it :-)

JJN