for the adelphia guys

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Jul 17 22:11:02 EDT 2003

that is not true, this whole thing has gotten totally misconstrued
somehow, the facts are this, because I verified them today,
1. Adelphia does not allow mail to be sent IF you are not on there IP's.
No matter if you are trying to authenticate or not.
2. Once I got the box back on Adelphia's IP's, I was able to use
pop.buf.adelphia.net for the incoming server and smtp.buf.adelphia.net
for the outgoing, with NO problems.
3. I could receive mail while not on there IP's with the above incoming
but I could not send unless on there IP's.