Has any one tried ...

Joseph Lukasiewicz jlukasiewicz at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 10:00:38 EDT 2003

Has anyone tried

www.mail2web.com

to access their e-mail servers?

Does anyone know anything about the company (that's not on thier web site)?

I'm looking to replace the OWA program we have been using here to let traveling users access their e-mail via the Internet.  The port list for OWA seemed to encourage a ton of ICQ hacker scum using SSL on my servers. (This was after scraping 600 hackers off the server who were using us to relay e-mail and managed to get our server on a number of black lists.)  I finally had to shut down the inbound port which disabled OWA.

I tried this service (FREE) and was able to get to my corporate exchange e-mail server...

I love to hear your thoughts. I'm a little leary of trafficking my corporate e-mail through a third party...is there a similar linux package that I could deploy here?

Joe Lukasiewicz