PHP Tutorial

David Dudek dudek at buffalo.edu
Thu Jul 17 09:59:33 EDT 2003

Yeah that's usually the case during the regular school year, but people
work different hours in the summer (the folks who open up rooms and the
projector cabinets).   Again, I'm confident we could work something out.
Let me know what days and times you guys prefer.

--
David Thomas Dudek     http://www.buffalo.edu/~dudek/