nflug?

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Wed Jul 16 15:17:51 EDT 2003

Favicon.ico can be stored by an end-users browsers, usually in cache, or
memory. I'd try that first.  If it's your config file, it should have no
reason to allow such access outside of it's docroot unless you're running an
older buggy version of Apache.  Since most websites I run are virtual hosts, I
usually setup "ServerName" to be the www.domain.tld, and "ServerAlias" to be
"domain.tld", in some cases I've set "ServerAlias" to "*.domain.tld", tho I
personally am not in favor of using wildcards with Apache, unless necessary,
such as limiting cgi-bin's within customer accounts (<Directory
"/home/*/public_html/cgi-bin/">).

  If it does that still, and both cases are taken into account, I can only
mutter one word ... "weird".

--
<? print(pack("c*", 74,117,115,116,32,/* Tony Evans                  */
 65,110,111,116,104,101,114,32,80,72, /* Linux/Web Implementation    */