for the adelphia guys

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Jul 16 10:39:43 EDT 2003

Just wanted to see if it was just me or what but...
I was configuring one of my clients systems here with Linux and setup
there box to use Evolution with there Adelphia email account. I could
not send mail from here on my network and I was just curious to see if
Adelphia has some relay feature that does not allow mail to be sent
unless they are actually on there network. If so, this must be something
new because I have done so in the past. Anyway, it was no biggie, as I
just fired up sendmail and configured his outgoing mail to use that, he
will probably notice a large improvement in that move alone. Just out of
curiosity, I will check it when I get him back on his Adelphia
connection but just wanted to get some info if anyone has noticed this
before.
--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>