Mozilla junk mail feature

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 20:45:36 EDT 2003

I believe it is a local folder or a folder associated
with your e-mail provide (your choice) called 'junk'.
Under Tools->Junk Mail controls, you get the options
for what do do with any junk mail. (you can also pick
a different folder if you want.  The option is at the
bottom of the junk  mail controls dialog box)

I just ran it on my adelphia account, and I had 28
messages, 23 were labeled as junk, one spam got to my
inbox, which will be marked by me immediately.