Alias Script

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 06:13:23 EST 2003

Webmin, http://www.webmin.com/, can handle not only
mail aliases, but almost everything else as well.  In
the faq, http://www.webmin.com/faq.html, they explain
how to set it up and allow only certain people to do
specific tasks.

I have been getting pretty whimpy with my skills,
using webmin as a gui for everything administrative,
including setting up and managing MySQL and
PostgreSQL.