Java. Sun One studio 4 CE Edition

Riga, Anthony Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com
Thu Jan 30 14:29:20 EST 2003

Does anyone know where I can find a book for learning Sun One studio 4 update 1 community edition for Linux?  Ive tried on the net but coulldnt find anything. I thought maybe there were some java programmers that know how to use this. Ive been geeking aroud with it and want to get an idea on how to use it. Ive just been doing some of the tutorials and find it hard. Probably better if I take a beginning linux java class when I get the money. Anyone out there teach it cheap? Thanks.