Fax Software

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Mon Jan 27 15:37:08 EST 2003

the faxserver should just pass the postscript (and tiff) document right
through. take a look in /var/spool/hylafax/docg, this directory should
contain any faxes, in tiff format that have reached the server. also
look in /var/spool/hylafax/logs.

are you able to send a postscript file from command line?

darinper at cognigencorp.com