Fax Software

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Mon Jan 27 11:52:08 EST 2003

Bob,

I have it configured and it dials and connects but does not send anything.
I installed from the RPM. Heres the results:

Your facsimile job to xxx-xxxx was completed successfully.

         Pages: 0
       Quality: Normal
    Page Width: 200 (mm)
   Page Length: 264 (mm)
   Signal Rate: 14400 bit/s
   Data Format: 2-D MMR
Submitted From: 48-dhcp.dynabrade.com
         JobID: 10
       GroupID: 10
        CommID: c00000007

Processing time was 0:34.

It says zero pages, I am trying with the WHFC windows client. Is there
away to send a test from the command line?