Fax Software

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Jan 24 17:31:05 EST 2003

I'd be interested in that too. I do use sendfax at the moment, it works
great but you need to send files in g3 format and they need to be
converted for postscript files, doesnt take me long now that I have it
down but I couldnt see the average "joe windows user" doing it. So post
what you end up with so I can check it out. Thanks

--
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com>